- Transfers from and to anyplace, Sorrento airport, Rome to Amalfi Coast, Amalfi to Pompeii, Positano to Amalfi, Rome Fiumicino airport FCO, Naples Capodichino airport, Naples port and Civitavecchia port
- Amalfi Coast tours, Rome to Amalfi Coast tours, Amalfi Coast tours from Naples, Amalfi Coast tour from Sorrento, Amalfi Coast day tour
- Sorrento shore excursions, private day tours from Sorrento, day trips Sorrento, private excursions from Sorrento
- Rome to Pompeii tour, Pompeii tours from Sorrento, Pompeii and Amalfi Coast tours, Pompeii tours from Rome
- Naples shore excursions, Positano tours, cruise ship docks Naples port
- Wine tasting tours, wine tasting Naples tours, wine tasting tours in the sourten of Italy and Tuscany
- I organize tour with cabin cruiser. Positano boat tours, exceptional finishing with wood “Sorrento Gozzo”
- I can help you to find a villas reservation in Amalfi coast, Positano and Sorrento
I can suggest you many specific tours, restaurant and other transports like hydrofoils to Capri
read more ... ... read less
Private limousine service in Amalfi Coast, Sorrento, Pompeii Vesuvius, Positano, Capri, Ravello, Capri, Naples and Rome by mercedes sedan, mini bus mercedes and limousine, for small groups particularly families. Cruise excursions with minivan and limo. My tours are flexible and made at your choice. I may show you the main sights, in 1 hour or 10 days. I organize excursions and tours in Italy, Pompeii, Positano, Amalfi Coast, car transfers for Rome airport, limousine transfers to Naples airport, Pompei, Ravello, Capri, Sorrento coast. Transfers from and to Fiumicino (FCO) airport, wine tasting tours. I speak English, French and German.
read more ...
... read less
A symbol of sorrentine gastronomy, a campanian product par excellent and a mediterranean masterpiece that is known and loved all around the world.
Limoncello is a natural artisanal product: this liqueur is made by infusing the peels of Sorrento oval IGP lemons before adding water and sugar. This powerful and unique raw ingredient, whose luscious fragrance infused into the alcohol.
Limoncello can be enjoyed on many family occasions and with friends.
Limoncello, a liqueur and digestive, gets its flavor and distinctive, almost neon-yellow color from the infusion of the skin of locally grown lemons in pure alcohol.
services Amalfi Coast Tours last edit: 2017-04-01T20:47:22+00:00